Friday 16 September 2011

001



It's my 20th birthday today! I spent the last night of my teenage years at Firewater and the Garage and had a brilliant night. Today was spent relaxing at my papa's house and then on the couch watching Crime & Investigation all day as well as being supplied with a pizza from Pizza Hut. First time that we've not went out for someone's birthday. I kind of feel bad about that but hey, I was craving some pizza and it's my birthday so, yeah.
 I got the best birthday cakes ever. My dad owed me a big cake since he promised one when I didn't get birthday cakes for a couple of years but Jayne did. So when I got home this morning at 4.15 I saw this massive box on my table and inside it was a huuuuge chocolate cake that said "Is this cake big enough?" Brilliant. But then after my mum and dad came home from work/being at my papa's they suprised me with a Tom and Jerry cake! It's amazinggggggg!

I've had a brilliant day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment