Thursday 22 March 2012

190


This morning started off with an adventure. The bus broke down so I got another one that was heading to Glasgow but it wasn't going my normal route and I was SO LOST. Well, I knew where I was at parts but had NO CLUE how to get to uni from there. So if I was kicked off the bus cause I was at the last stop, I was screwed. I was so close to not making it in to uni on time. I had to phone Callum and tell him all about my hilarious morning whilst walking all the way down Sauchiehall Street. Definitely a Bumper Car morning.
After my one-and-a-half hours of uni, I went to see 21 Jump Street with the uni people. It was quite funny. :)
I forgot my keys this morning so had to stay in town until someone was home. After I got home, I sat and looked through loads of old photos of when I was younger. I hate how Jayne was a much more adorable child than I was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment